Friday, January 05, 2007

a new chat

HomePage in Peekko Chat

Have any of you herd of chatsum? It you are not familiar withe it it is a plugin for firefox (flock'd has it to for flock here) that lets you chat withe the people on the same page as you. I love this idea but when I bring up the sidebar it takes a really long time to load because the sidebar is a little web page. Now this is not a link to chatsum but rather one to Peekko which uses irc so you do not have to sign up and it is very fast. This sounds like a grate plugin but it never can connect for me. If any of you have or will try it tell me if it works. mmmkaaay

As for how I found this little tool it was from another blog and I thought that I may give that blog credit the blog is here http://killeroid.wordpress.com/


Blogged with Flock

No comments: